Re: Podcasts?

Warren I co produce one each month for ImprovFriday.  Paul Muller and
I trade off each month.

The august episode.  On mixes and mashes featuring the work of jc
combs, bruce hamilton and adam kondor is up on our channel page at
http://improvfridayradio.podomatic.com or search subscribe
ImprovFriday in iTunes.

I host the september show and will be interviewing steve moyes whic we
did by skype.  The episode will be up in couple of weeks maybe sooner.

To learn more about the work being done on ImprovFriday visit
http://improvfriday.ning.com or our blog at
http://whatsnewatimprovfriday.wordpress.com.

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim
Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com