New youtube post

Hey y'all, I was working in the studio yesterday and recorded this acoustic lap steel improv. I had neglected to start rolling video until i had built a few tracks up, so rather than be the usual build from scratch it starts about two minutes in. The track also features both pre and post loop delay and  delayed pitch shift tracks, notably the TC fireworx acting as the post looper effects with an expression pedal controlling  effects mix and  the same polyrhythmic delay setting on both the Fireworx and my pre loop delays from the M-9, both processors are synchronized to the LP-1's first loop. more details of what I used are in the tag line.
 Enjoy and feel free to subscribe to my Youtube site
 Thanks
 Bill