OT: Mecca

  Dear Ricky,

I've been so busy with the logistics of this huge 10th anniversary
loopfestival
that I've not been able to follow much of the artistic output at Loopers
Delight
lately.

I finally got a chance to listen to Mecca today.............WOW!!!!!
This is really wonderful.

You've got glitch and melody,  very cool drum programming, the whole
enchilada.

I wanna buy the CD.  let us know when it comes out.

Rick Walker

ps truly wishing that an angel would come forth and pay for your flight to
California so you could play this festival that you deserve to be
featured at!