Re: Small Stone Power connector.. where does it go?

mark francombe wrote:
> Ha ha.. fantastic Andy.. I think I might be able to suss it out

> Sorry Im a bit slow.. I think you have to say the word.. "Schmuck"???
> "Schweppes"??"School"??

in order to not offend the sensitive:

sch*matic

> Its been pretty fun pulling out all my dusty old pedals and making a
> stompbox solution, (I loved that Small Stone.. - hint! pull out the
> input jack heh heh.. fun!!!)

on my small stone pulling out the in jack just switches off the circuit :-(

I've also been playing around with some analog stuff, and may end up using
the
Gordius LG to generate sequenced CV.

good luck

Andy