RE: Electron Octatrack

REgarding sequencer:
" Any hints as to what “improved Elektron sequencer” might mean – ping pong, reverse, or random sequencing ?

Maximum sample bit depth/sample rate: 16 bit/44.1 kHz. We will implement a lot of different effects, some of them will be derivatives of what's found in the Machinedrum/Monomachine. All effects will be 24 bit. It's still too early to spill the beans about the sequencer improvements, though. We need to leave something for your imagination!
"
http://www.elektron-users.com/

Sounds VERY intresting !!!