Re: FCB1010 from 220 to 115

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Louie Angulo
<louie.angulo@googlemail.com> wrote:
> has anyone taken their fcb1010 from europe to the U.S.?i take it i have
> change the fuse, since i dont see a power selector anywhere on it, where
>did
> you get the fuse and can you find it anywhere overthere like Radio Shack
>or
> Home Depot?

Yes, I've used European FCB's twice in the US. You have to change the
fuse and also put back the slide upside down to make the pedal happy
with the 110 volt power. It is described well in the manual and you
can buy the needed US fuse in any radio or hi-fi store here in Europe.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com