Re: OT: eventide following clock

italo is still there but i think he monitors the forums for the bigger machines.  he was always extremely helpful.  nick rose appears to be the guy for the eclipse forum.

i had 4.0 beta installed and it did all kinds of weird stuff to a LOT of the programs i was using so i had to revert back to 3.51.  anyhow, just installed 4.01 and it seems to have addressed the problem.  miraculously the t_rate is now modulating along with the system tempo.  something else i noticed: previously the tap tempo light would flash on the one and now it's flashing every quarter note.  hmm...

i've never fucked around with the looper...lemme see if it gives me the same problem that you're getting.

and you're right: it does sound nice.  VERY nice.  this is my second eventide machine and i just don't think i can live without them.  kinda wish i had the $$$ for the h7600 ; )

- jim