Re: OT: midi mergers

yeah, i think i thought about that...it kinda starts to hurt my brain thinking about all this crap.  anyhow, it appears that the eventide is having a very difficult time processing midi from multiple sources.  perhaps a simple merge box would suffice but what if i run into this problem with one of the analog synths?  another merge box and eventually i've got one interface, 4 merge boxes, 7 thru boxes, 9 thousand midi cables running every which-way and smoke coming out of my ears.  the motu boxes, while relatively pricey, seem pretty turn-key and i won't have to think about this ever again.  just click, drag and everybody is playing nice together.  hell, it's worth the extra $$$ just to be done with it ; )

- jim