From: Louie Angulo <louie.angulo@googlemail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Mon, September 27, 2010 7:22:48 AM
Subject: Re: SoftStep MIDI control pedal board is about to ship(question)

i did ask about note ons a while back and got no answer,plus the manual does not have a midi chart as far as i know
cheers
Luis

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Louie Angulo
<louie.angulo@googlemail.com> wrote:
> so i woiuld go softstep usb into laptop and firewire cable out to RME
> interface

Yes, but those are two different matters; one is MIDI transmission and
one is audio transmission. The two processes are miles apart, witch is
a good thing.

Didn't we discuss Softstep's ability to send MIDI note on/off on this
list a while back? If my memory serves me correctly Keith chimed to
state that notes can be sent. Since it is about to ship now I guess
the manual will be up at the site so you can check it out to be sure.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com