Re: 220 to 110 adaptor for fcb1010

Louie,

My FCB too also reads "230 v" on the rear panel. It is in the manual
it is explained how to change it for US current. Put in a new and
appropriate fuse and swap the holder to match US standard. I totally
understand that they do not dare to write out that on the rear panel
because you really have to use the correct fuse to match the voltage -
or you will fry the board, like Zoe did ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com