Re: windows 7 for Mac

I use parallels on my macbook pro.  and have a windows xp sp3 load and
also a ubuntu
linux load.  It works great.  XP pro seems to be a very stable and
predictable operating
system.  I think the reason to go with XP more over Windows 7, is that you
might have an
old machine laying around (or a friends) that isn't being used any more.
You can snag the
license key off the case and use that on the mac instead of buying a new
OS like Windows
7.