Boomerang 3 vs. Boss RC-50

From: Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V10 #721
To: Loopers-Delight-d@loopers-delight.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 07:44:23 +0000

I find the RC-50 is complicated yet does a lot.
I find the 2-double peddles to be necessary.
I use it with a DR-5 drum machine(slave).
I don't like the  RC-50 drum sounds.
I like using the RC-50 as the tempo control.
I dial up a drum patch on the DR-5 and control it with the RC50.
I can route drums left on the DR-5, and instruments right to the RC-50.
With the amount of settings available, I can go from one setting
to another with pedals controlling the patch wheel.(multi/single,fade,outputs,etc)(maybe 99 different options)
I use output to input as a feedback controlling repeats, which is a little different than the fade which only works
when the loop is shut off.

I want the SL-20 now with it's midi tempo input.

Capt