Re: questions for FCB1010 with UnO chip users at the Santa Cruz Loop festival

I still have an FCB with  a somewhat hinky #5 switch (still woks but
occasionally false triggers. No uno firmware, though.
  welcome to it though. Since you are both getting  soft steps why
don't you guys arrange to pick them up in Berkeley ?  Or have them
shipped to Santa Cruz? Or are they already in transet? I assume you
are both using them with lap tops? I assume if you are wanting to use
them as stand alone midi controllers for your EDP's  you also have
the midi converter box ( action figure sold separately) on order? just
double checking I would hate for you to get it all the way across the
pond only to find out the soft step only has usb out. look at me, i've
become a looping co-dependent.
  bill