Re: EDP Stereo Looping Setup Dilemma

Hey Andy, Is the #Source saved in a preset?
(Maybe he can switch between them... dont think it is tho...)

Adam,

I wasnt giving up too much time, I just cut n paste from previous posts...

you could do what I do, and have  a mix of footpedals, I use midi from the FCB and have buttons tha trigger record on both EDPs, via note on, and then I have the dedicated footpedal also plugged in to do separate stuff... not a lot of floor space on stage, for things like... other musicians.. so I dont use them...!

Mark