Re: Boomerang 3 vs. Boss RC-50

Well, I've put hard work into the RC-50 to do what the Boomerang 3 does by
default: Use 1 loop as master loop and switch between others.

If I'd buy a hardware looper, I'd save the work and get a Boomerang 3.

I think, my suggetion in general would be:
- Song-style looping artist ==> Boomerang 3 (master loop function nice)
- Ambient looper ==> RC-50 (more options - and yes, feedback possible ;-) )

But it's hard to tell & subjective...

best regards
Buzap