Re: OT : cd manufacturing

Erdem one of the best options is a short run maker actually here in Brooklyn that Krispen led me and others to called http://www.kunaki.com.  They are mainly known for short run but I'm sure they will do larger such as you are seeking and they have never never made a glitch on me and I've done @10 titles.  Really excellent and amazing prices for short run.

Congrats on the duo record and reviews you and Per have eceived.

Jim Goodin
http://woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
2010/10/5 Erdem Helvacioglu <erdemhel@tnn.net>:
> i have just finished mixing 2 new duo records. one with the great bill
> walker and the other one with craig green. i am searching for the best
> option for cd manufacturing of 500 or 1000 copies. any ideas? of course,
> since the records will be released in usa, the manufacturing has to be done
> in usa too.

Dear Erdem,

I'm not so well acquainted with the US pressing plant business. If I
was you I should to a forum search at Gearslutz. Maybe even initiate a
discussion, if appropriate information is not already available
withing older threads.
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/

Among those guys are some professionals that constantly spend time
looking for the best prices and services. Someone there must know, I
think.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com
www.looproom.com internet music hub

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com