Re: making money off your music

Thanks ted,

Suffice it to say that most of us can't give up our day jobs... There
was a time in the early 90's when I could make a reasonable living
selling my cds at concerts, busking, and at art shows. Now all my
recordings are available online at the usual suspects and even though
I have this wider world wide audience..... lets see..... I sold
$133.84 in the last 14 months.

Actually the most money I've made as a musician over the last year
has been selling off gear that I no longer use.

Looking forward to the Jekyl and Hyde show! Hey, anybody else on the
list in Southern Ontario? Ted and his merry band of improvisors are
doing the music for an old silent film of Doctory Jekyl and Mr.
Hyde  on Oct. 28 in Kitchener. Contact Ted for details

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca
Ontario, Canada