Re: Y2K-X BEGINS

All, sounding great, bet it was a wonderful opening eve, very much
looking fwd to being there one slight obstacLe but think its gonna be
alright as the song goes.  Go Y2KX!

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim
Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com