Re: First Y2K-X "HIT" to listen!

Matthias in all prob I do re the video.  I shot everyone's set at the least 1 min some more depending on how my record battery time/memory time were.  I unfortunately missed the first set on Saturday due not being there yet but beyond all that I have everyone till the end from Fri/Sat/Sun.  It's going to take me some time, over the next couple months but my plan is to cut several individual pieces telescoping several sets together and post to YT and maybe Vimeo.  Will publish the links as I get them done.  If anyone wants their raw video I will of course make that available.  Re your's Matthias if this piece was in the beginning I probably have the footage.  I'll check as soon as I can and get back to you.  It was great to meet, hear and be around you a bit this past weekend.

Jim [Goodin]