Re: video recordings from Y2KX

Tim, this is so freakin' awesome! Thank you!  I love what you did with =
the video of Rick and I....it's a total mind trip. Did you use my direct =
hard disk recording with the video?  I can hear all the stereo panning, =
etc.

On your set, I had a connection from the "tape out" of the main audio mixer,
which I was recording on a little Aiptek HD video recorder that also was
capturing whatever was happening on the projection behind you, a mixture of
LoopyCam and ElectroSlate.  That .mov file is straight from that recording,
unmodified.

    ...Tim...