Re: Great speech video on "Sound"

Could you give an example of this? I can't imagine in any way producing a work of art without defrinite meaning.... For instance, if I wrote a
That statement seems very problematic to me.  What is your idea of DEFINITE meaning?  I play improvisational music.  I do not know what it will sound like or where it will go.  I consider my ability to do this an artform but I would have no idea what the meaning of the sound is.  An expression that we exist in a world of limitless creative possibilities?  Perhaps.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos