Re: THE SOFTSTEP HAS ARRIVED!!

Thanks for the size comparison with the FCB: it really says so much.
Nice video ..and take care, they would love to have it on their website....;-)

fabio

2010/10/30 mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
just after I posted to LD, the wife said she didnt want a video of our son on the net... bit late really, Ive got lots, and theres gigs of photos.. but.. you know...

Anyway Ill unlock it for tonight.. its just abit of fun anyway..

so for a limited time... go see may Softstep unwrap movie... Mark