Re: THE SOFTSTEP HAS ARRIVED!!

I'm pretty sure it's pc-compatible; the sw is in Max, the connection is usb. it would be too weird for it not to be

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 11:34 AM, tEd ® KiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
Gareth,

I don't know that it's PC compatible (though it might be, I don't know).

You should read up on that.

I received mine about a week ago but have been too busy with work and family to delve into it much.

I need fewer distraction right now.

I'll post about it when I can.

Best,

Ted