Re: Y2KX video

Jim, how could I forget you! Without you I wouldn't have had any vid from my set!

Looking forward to your videos when completed!

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com> wrote:
Louie

I shot video of all sets (except unavoidably missing the noon one on
saturday) from 120 pearl for fri:/sat/sun.  I have anywhere from 2 min
to 10 to 15 iin some cases.  I was conserving resources at times and
was mainly documenting with the idea of producing several video essays
on the event which I will get done.

That said for anyone who wants their raw video and I know a few have
contacted me, I will make it avail by pub dropbox.

Best

Jim