Re: Boomerang 3

> Can it still do the reverse thing that I used to love on the old one?
>Through input mute I think it was called.

        The Rang(TM) III can play loops in reverse, but I think you're
talking about the reverse lead capability. The
III has a built in Reverse Solo effect.
        Our E-155 Chorus*Delay pedal has a reverse delay feature and the
ability to mix the dry and reverse delay any
way you want.

--

Mike Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer, Boomerang Management, Inc.

----------

"Some products make you sound better;
  Boomerang(R) Phrase Samplers makes you play better."

----------

1-800-530-4699 * 1-817-421-2762, Outside USA * 1-817-251-8509, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com

Contact for repairs:
Lee Hardesty
1516 Victoria Drive