Santa Cruz House Concert Spam-Uccello Project

Hello all! Steve Uccello here reminding you about a house concert that
I'll be playing at THIS Sunday with singer/songwriter Amy Obenski.  It's
in Santa Cruz very near to the harbor at Nancy Cassidy's place.  There
will be a potluck at 4pm and the music will go from 5-7.  Come hungry and
be ready for some great music!  The format will feature each of us playing
solo sets.  Mine from 4-4:45 and Amy's from 5-6.  Please RSVP to this
email or call me at 831-801-4920 to get the address.  We'd love to see you
there! Thanks for your time and if you want to hear either Amy's or my
music click on over to...

http://steveuccello.com/    or

http://www.amyobenski.com/

ps-For those of you too far to attend the show (might be most of you ;)
there's always lots of free downloads,streaming music and the latest news
over at my blog-Please check out my newest record w/ Australia's Nat
Grant-my first ever collaborative album with another artist!!

http://www.uccelloprojects.blogspot.com/