D-tar solstice effects loop

The Solstice is not a stereo device, I made that clear in a number of
posts, The  TRS 1/4 input on channel one is to split an incoming dual
source pickup to the two channels  for independent eq.  If you took a
send from the effects loop,  ran it in to your "stereo" looper and
then in to channel one's trs input you would not get stereo but you
might get a nasty feedback loop. Besides what is "stereo" really doing
for the imaging on your "stereo" looper?  Not much of anything unless
you have panning capability for the loops on your "stereo" looper.
Last I checked the only hardware looper that has pan capability
currently available is the LP-1. If you need stereo the solstice does
have two outputs one balanced xlr and one 1/4  and they are in phase
with one another so you could get a simple xlr to 1/4 cable and run
your looper after the Solstice.
Bill