Re: OT:Intsant Song Mastering

Yes Andre, please report back on your findings!

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 5:09 PM, "André Donawa" <andre@andredonawa.com> wrote:
> This looks really interesting.
> Going to try it later today.
> http://www.instantsongmastering.com/

Looking forward to hear about your findings! Do you think this service
is an automatic server side process? I guess it has to be, for cost
efficiency. Knowing how delicate the audio mastering process is, I'm
wondering if this service offers a number of "mastering templates" to
chose from? That could work fine if your mix is good. But if your mix
is less good, can the online service offer you information on what
frequency bands that cause problems for mastering? I mean, so you can
go re-do the mix and come back with a better mix to master.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com