Re: Wanted: Simple Multiple Sample Playback Software

Thats why I mention Audio Mulch... Is simple

1. drag a file player (or loop player) into the patching window

2. connect wires to output (investigate a mixer at this stage if you will)

3. Open Parameter Control window (Here you connect stuff up to hardware)

4. Select the "Active" Parameter for the File player (Dont know what they dont call it "PLAY") and midi learn.

5. Hit yer thing... I tested with a keyboard... Which is nice cos a different ket can launch a different clip

6. Do yer gig

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
> I've been using the file player in Plogue Bidule for this task, in
> combination with the NanoKontrol.  -Michael

Me too. But I hesitated to post since I wasn't sure it would qualify
as "simple" ;-))
I mean, it is part of Bidule. Like for example "Playback" is part of Mainstage.

But a simple way would be to use iTunes. Can't you automate its Play
button with an Apple Script? Not very accurate timing though, if we
are talking percussive short samples here?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com