Re: @Bill, empty loop, or looperlative/EDP trick (composition?)

Then again, I might have been running  around at the time dealing with stuff and missed it and it was 4 years ago so I can't trust my memory anyway.  and after listening to your track I can hear it as being that technique.  I think I just mentioned it a while back as a technique that was relative to everyone, else not new, though it was relative to me,  very new and I was exploring its possibilities. In fact this past year's recordings are loaded with this technique.
Thanks
 bill

Looking back, I guess it doesn't show up as much as I thought it did. But there's a really prominent section about 8 minutes into Y2K6:

Mark