Re: Leinhos, Peter is out of the office.

I feel significantly less content than I did ten minutes ago.

Thanks Mark :-)

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos