Re: @Bill, empty loop, or looperlative/EDP trick (composition?)

interesting thread. i personally love sus replace - was using with the lp-1 and now with mobius. sounds great if you further process the loop with synced delays and filters, etc. one trick i did stumble upon with the lp-1, which i also used a lot and which gives a similar vibe is to create an empty loop...scramble it...and THEN overdub audio into it. leave lots of space as you play and you'll hear little slices appearing all over the place in a pleasing random (but not unquantised) fashion. especially good if you can mute the live signal and just hear the loop on it's own

sim.

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 10:51 PM, Mark Hamburg <mark@grubmah.com> wrote:
On Nov 14, 2010, at 12:26 PM, mark francombe wrote:

> JEEZE MARK... Now that is a fucking fantastic wah... what is it? how much it cost? and where did you get it? do they have any more?, do they ship? how fast????
> I need me one of them muthafuckers!!!
>
> .. ah now I got to the replacing.. neato

Ibanez Weeping Demon.

Mark