Re: what I do on a PC?

zoe - this only really becomes a problem if you try to keep to your current method and play your tunes as you normally do.

one strategy my be to abandon everything and kind of start again. just use one instance of mobius...put a few basic functions on your footpedal....and dare i say it....improvise...?

you've been asked to play and they've told you what gear to use, but they havn't told you WHAT to play!

whatever you decide to do, best of luck with it!

sim