Re: on a PC...

Well, at least you are lucky to be using Ableton Live, because it
looks and works exactly the same in Windows and Mac OS. You can even
open your Live Session from Mac OS in the Ableton Windows and all your
set up signal path routing and MIDI addressing will follow (if your
audio interface and MIDI interface are both Mac and Windows
compatible... like for example the RME boxes are... I just happen to
know because I use RME boxes and both Windows XP and Mac OS X with the
same hardware and computer).

The SooperLooper plug-in is OS X only though so you will have to
replace it with Mobius VST. Mobius AU is buggy when using host tempo -
and I think that is what you do?

It shouldn't take too long to MIDI learn your pedals etc into Mobius.
You also need to set up Mobius preferences to make it behave like you
are used to from SooperLooper. If you post a list to the Mobius forum
of your the SooperLooper actions I think people will suggest
solutions.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se