D-tar acoustic preamp mixer for sale in ebay germany !

I love my D-tar acoustic preamp............now everything I take with me
(with exception of my M9 and Boss Pitch Shifter on the floor) fits in a
four
rack space soft case that fits into the overhead of an aircraft.
That's a D-tar, Shure in ear monitors system, LP-1, Midi Buddy midi pedals,
mics and cables.      It's heavy but it saves me paying for another bag.

It's surprisingly versatile considering that you can have both a line
AND an XLR in each
of the two channels,  each channel with an insert send/return potential
and a single
Master effects and return.   Given that there is both a Line out and an
XLR out and
also a tuner out gives me a lot of possibilities for not only sending to
the house but
also recording the output and sending a send to the headphone amp.

This last is particularly effective because I can take the volume of the
individual channel
down so that the audience can't hear what I'm doing, yet I can
'audition' a part before I
loop it or the audience hears.

This is particularly effective when I'm doing a found sound improv where
the original
loop has a 'found' fundamental root note.   I can quickly use my
fretless guitar or my
Sonica (60's ribbon control pitch organ that allows for rapid and
radical tuning) to
'find'  the scale (or quickly tune a couple of strings to the fundamental).

With all the processing power in the Line 6 M9  I can make both of those
instruments
or even my voice using extended vocal techniques recontextualize into
several different
and interesting new instruments.

Rick Walker