Re: Getting Looping Gear through US Homeland Airport Security

Jeff Larson schrieb:
> again obey hijackers.  The rest has been an enormous waste of money.

I wouldn't agree that this has been an enormous waste of money. Sure,
it's from your (the tax payer's) point of view, but it doesn't seem to
me from the government's (aka the people who spend your money and try to
keep you quiet and tame) point of view:

Based on that unfitting rationale of "increasing air travel security in
view of international Islamistic terrorism", governments have been more
and more controlling our lives, invading our privacy and taken away our
constitutional rights. From people getting harrassed enourmosly at the
airport AND having come to accept this, it's only a small step to you
being required to succumb to a cavity search whenever you're entering a
government building to file a justified complaint or something.

It had worked just fine February 1933 in Germany, why souldn't it work
in the 21st century in all of Europe and North America?

             Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs