Re: review of BOSS SL-20 Slicer and description of my Noise Rig

Months later: Do you still love it?

I've been pondering a pair of DD-20s (per Douglas Baldwin's suggestions)
feeding into an SL-20 as more or less an ambient pad into rhythmic pulse
thing. That said, an M9 would be a lot less expensive.

Mark