Re: stereo mic

Yes, a trumpet playing friend used up to four mics; each mic signal
going through different looping effects (different loop lenghts,
reverb etc). He could then instantly create "remix-style" sounding
music by pointing his trumpet at the mic for the particular audio
processing he wanted for the notes he imagined to play. I do this with
rapid effect chain patch swapping. The multiple mic method is more fun
for the audience, I think, but it only works for acoustic instruments.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com