Octratrack

Has anyone been following the information being released about the
Elektron Octatrack?
http://www.elektron.se/products/octatrack?section=overview&page=1

While it will ship with stereo delays with repeat functionality, they also
say that "The Octatrack will feature special machines for recording audio
from the four external inputs. These machines can be used as strange
effect devices, intricate loopers or as simple audio recorders. They will
allow for quick assembling of audio structures." The use of future tense
in this makes me think that the loopers aren't going to be in the first
release of software, but I think the machine has potential.

- C

Chris Muir                    | "There are many futures and only one
status quo.
cbm@well.com             |  This is why conservatives mostly agree,
http://www.xfade.com |  and radicals always argue." - Brian Eno