Re: New RC-50 looping video from Canada

That's an old Fender from the early 80's (Japanese made).  What I did was installed a Shadow pickup into it (where you can blend micro/piezo), and removed the microphone portion (it messes with really loud loops).  The pickup itself has a control installed in the soundhole where you can adjust treble bass.  I always had the treble at around 90%, and the bass at 80%.  When bass was needed, I'd crank it up to 100% and then the low E string would sound like a bass!  No other effects needed.  I've tried a similar setup on other guitars, and no such luck.

I've since bought a nice Canadian made Larivee, and since it doesn't have a boom-y low end, I purchased a Morpheus DropTune (which I set to pitch shift an octave 50/50 with the original signal), then into a Boss EQ pedal to boost the lows and the overall volume (slightly), and that's how I get my bass tones now.  You can really hear it when I play big venues with lots of low frequency response.

I don't have any videos with it yet, but I've got some other vids coming down the pipe in the next while!