Re: OT: Suggestions for monitor speakers

genelec 8030a

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Jeff Shirkey <jcshirke@frontier.com> wrote:
A very good choice that won't totally break the bank is Tannoy Reveal.

Jeff

On Nov 29, 2010, at 8:15 AM, Fabio_A wrote:

Hi there,
I decided to buy a monitor speakers system, but have ho idea which model to choose.
I'm a newby in this regards, so please let me know your experience.

I need monitor speakers mainly for mixing music and also to play with myself.
I want to connect the speakers straight from the main output of my RME Fireface.
I'll use them in my flat, so I don't need a powerfull system, in dB terms.
What is really important is to get a "transparent" sound from them.
I'd prefer small ones and - why not - not much expensive.

Any suggestions ?

-fabio