Re: OT: Suggestions for monitor speakers

When I went shopping for monitors a couple years ago, I found myself
surprisingly happy with the M-Audio BX8a's. I forget what else I listened
to, but I found some more expensive brands much more tiring to listen to.
That could, of course, mean that they were actually more accurate, but I
went with the BX8a's and I've been happy. (I just added the subwoofer.)
That said, I've done very little mixing on them. I basically use them as
the monitoring system for the home studio setup that is largely going
straight to two-track.

Mark