Ableton LP1 or whatever

I guess another reason to use a laptop vs hdwr only would be the ability to save the loops in case you want to revisit the piece, but the most fun I have with looping is when everything is totally improv'd and I can hit that delete all button and its just a fond memory, its a freeing experience but sure freaks out the bystanders sometimes!! "you mean yoy just erased that and dont know how to repeat it????" lol

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!