Re: Softstep

Awesome! Thank you! I'll check that out, too!

-Daniel

Daniel Berkman | Colfax
Kora • Gravikord • Handsonic
Musician • Composer • Producer
Phone: (415) 254-4895

On Dec 6, 2010, at 3:53 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:

Daniel,

Do exactly as Per says... on the softstep, you might wanna investigate using the "KEY NOTES" preset (or name to that effect) This is set up to play midi notes.. you should HEAR them, as Softstep is set up to play the DLS softsynth.. On each pad, change the output pad to softstep share.. (I think thats right) and save. Your NEXT scene, could be based on the same set, but now change the midio notes to ONE higher, so your banks run from 1-10, then bank 2 11-20 etc etc...

then you can use SLs midi learn as Per described..

Mark