Re: Ricks Spotify link

yeah yeah yeah... I think the differences are known and understood... but Spotify is NO WHERE NEAR the same as radio!

If you are played on radio, you are played to 1,000 to 1,000,000 people... plus you are probably been on a playlist for a dj or show... so it might happen more than once...

if you are played on Spotify, you are played because that person already IS your girlfriend, wife, friend or fan. NO ONE NEW will really stumble across you really.. I mean really... ok a few might... but not really..

...and did you SEE the figures in that diagram?

If a sale of a retail album brings you a dollar, spotify brings you 0.00029 of a dollar... How many streams does THAT take???

Andys right about one thing tho, that IS gonna be the preferred method of music delivery in the future, doesnt mean I cant fucking grumble about it...

Mark