Re: Fripper Gear Trivia

>>>LOL! Can't argue much about that but I at least know one exception
from the dishwater standard, an album called Red.

Funny you should mention "Red", Per...this is also a favorite of mine...

And I was there for all 4 Soundscapes performances last weekend; in at
least three performances, he looped some dark, droning notes and soloed
over and around them with the famous lick from 'Starless', which we all
know is from the "Red" album.

Very nice, indeed...

For the record, I have no qualms with Fripp...I love much of what he's
done as a performer...from the opening notes of ITCOTCK right on up
through these last Soundscapes performances...only once have I walked out
on him...LOL

One time he was playng IMAC out on Long Island, here in the good old USA.
That night, he just couldn't inspire and/or connect and so I went!
Typically not like me to do that, but hey...

Edward Yuhas