Re: Fripper Gear Trivia

No Pussyfooting and Evening Star were so uber hip at that time and still
are. I discovered them in the eighties and they still color everything I
do musically!

I agree Evening Star is the more musical of the two and really highlight
Eno & Fripp's signature sound, but there is a punkish rawness to No
Pussyfooting, not to mention the presence of the VCS3 which added a
particularly minimalist electronic feel.

Both albums were a precursor to Let The Power Fall and Frippertronics.

Man, I love those albums!

Thank you all so much for bringing them up for discussion, into the light
where they belong and reminding me where I came from.

Best,
Daniel

Daniel Berkman | Colfax
Kora • Gravikord • Handsonic