Re: Re: rather very OT: Patton - and six degrees

me->Lee Schipper->Janne Schaffer->Bob Marley->
me->Lee Schipper->Janne Schaffer->Ted Gärdestad->Jeff Porcaro->Steely Dan
me->Lee Schipper->Herbie->Miles->Cannon Ball->J.J. Johnson

I'll stop there...  All you should take away ftom that is that Lee
Schipper is great (physicist/musician who won the Nobel Peace Prize a
couple years back).

My personal favorites are my connections to great philosophers (where
the relationship is studied with (or had significant conversations
with)):
me->Paul Forster->Quine->Carnap->Wittgenstein->Russell

Sylvain