RE: Interesting Interview with Max/MSP User Owen Pallett

Ah a violinist who can actually play without sounding like a dying cat - cool!
This has got me thinking about the whole "looking at the screen" problem. I must say I tend to use the computer screen a bit like I used to use crib notes when playing with cover bands. I remember turning up at a gig having left my notes at home once - and despite my misgivings, playing all the songs fine.
I shall try to wean myself off the screen and see,(hear) what happens..

peace