Re: Gordius LG/quiet switches

oh yeah behringer sucks but the upgrade is from Xavier himself and the unit  is solid rock for an x tra 16.- eur. and the Ripwerx editor is for free!
plus we support Xavier as well;-)
we really shouldnt even buy stuff that doesnt work from the begining but is advertised otherwise
but we ve become accustomed to that nowdays and wait and wait for the next happy upgrade
many companies adverstise as "eternally upgradable and never absolete" so you buy it with all kinds of bugs and then they put out a bug fix and nothing else.
That to me is not an upgrade!
Luis

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Per wrote:
> I love that the LG2 is so reliable! It only sends out the data you have
>>
>> programmed it to send out, the FCB is just disastrous with that.

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Louie Angulo
<louie.angulo@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Per but you never upgraded the FCB with the UnO chip,

You must be joking! If yo buy a product you should not have to also
buy an upgrade for it to work properly!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se